Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 9: Junk Box 9 From Outer Space

I got the junk box today, this what I took out:

Xmen for sega genesis- cool game!

Lion king sega genesis-I already had this one but this one is in better shape

Warlock sega genesis-never heard of this one, so I decided to try this out, hopefully a good one.

Xbox Star Wars knights 2-I've heard this is an awesome game, can't wait to play it!

Space wars Atari 2600-another one to add to my collection

Snafu for intellivision-another one I don't own yet, wonder why I didn't get this one sooner?

Frogger Atari 8 bit- never played this version, but I know this should be a great game

3D adapter for sega master system? Someone correct me if I'm wrong on this but definitely looks like something for master system.

Tmnt movie- I already had this, but I can never have too much of ninja turtles lol

Tmnt pez- Now I have 3 of them, only missing Leo...

Finally this Pac man belt buckle (more like one of the ghosts) cool to have nevertheless.

I'll repack this with more goodies and send it out to the next person in line, good junk so far!

Apparently Warlock is based on that strange horror movie of the same name.  

I always try to stuff as much TMNT in these boxes as I can, I know you, Justin, and NSG are fans :)

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of junk box, it's ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no junk box has gone before... it has shipped today to Kid A, sorry about the whole Star Trek thing, sounded right since its Junk box 9 from outer space lol????

post-432-0-77375800-1496943526_thumb.jpg

Nice pickups!

Time to get my junk ready!

Was just checking the status on the junk box, I guess it did just like enterprise ???? , it used warp speed to get to you!(well not quite at your door, but already at CA!)Pretty fast indeed, hopefully you will get it today, or Monday the latest Edited by correagonzalez

Wow! Didn't even know this existed, the oldest stuff I've ever watched were the old Batman tv show and the Munsters from the 70's. Saw the trailer on YouTube and looks pretty good.

ngbbs48c7668c65c9b.gif

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Hey everyone.

So yesterday I made my choices! Lots of cool stuff! My wife really wanted that wind up dancing toy. I thought it was pretty cool as well. I realized that I forgot to put in the pic a copy of Monopoly for the SNES that I took out . The box is all ready to be packed up and shipped off to the next person. Man, it was tough packing it back up. I literally packed it and emptied it out like 5 times before I got everything back in! I'll see who is next and a PM will be coming shortly!

IMG_20170611_125332.jpg

Edit: RickR is next!

Is that mini rob the robot an amiibo?