Sign in to follow this  
AtariBrian

Vacation carts

Just finished eating breakfast on our cape cod vacation and saw an interesting store (Greg's used books), figured I'd kill some time while my wife went into a shoe store. Place was very cool, other than used books they had some records, movies, board games and best of all games. Picked up these carts, all pretty rare. It's not often I find carts I dont have in the wild, especially this many. Owner was very cool also.

IMG_20170628_155437_005.jpg

Edited by AtariBrian

Just finished eating breakfast on our cape cod vacation and saw an interesting store (Greg's used books), figured I'd kill some time while my wife went into a shoe store. Place was very cool, other than used books they had some records, movies, board games and best of all games. Picked up these carts, all pretty rare. It's not often I find carts I dont have in the wild, especially this many. Owner was very cool also.

IMG_20170628_155437_005.jpg

I have four of these games: Crypts of Chaos, Math Gran Prix (Atari label), Dishaster, and Pooyan, a rarity in my collection. I have played all of these games at least once, except for Math Gran Prix, which is for kids and I never bothered to play it yet.

Edited by BlackCatz40