Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 10 - It's all about the junk

RickR

Received the box yesterday; here are the items I picked:

GWIP5wSh.jpg

I'm very excited to finally have a copy of Miner 2049er for CV! My in-laws have a copy that I play at their place occasionally, but it will be a nice add to my collection.

I also now have no excuse to not beat Ninja Gaiden II or the original Final Fantasy...

Box will be on its way to TrekMD this afternoon!

Nice picks! Too bad I still can't beat Ninja gaiden 2, even with a strategy guide, game way too hard, good one to play though, unless you're a hardcore gamer

Nice intellivision plug n play! I wonder if it comes with the intellivoice games preloaded...

Nope. It has ten games and not even standard Intellivision sounds. I think it uses NES on a chip.

I did a double take when I saw Trek took it out since I just recently sold mine and shipped it out.  For a second I was like "How that get in there!" lol  :rofl:

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Nope. It has ten games and not even standard Intellivision sounds. I think it uses NES on a chip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QfED2ru2p4

I did a double take when I saw Trek took it out since I just recently sold mine and shipped it out. For a second I was like "How that get in there!" lol :rofl:

That's cool, too bad it's only 10 games, was expecting more for a plug n play, for a second was thinking was the same as a flashback lol

Very cool pick ups! By the way, since you are collecting Atari 5200 games and if you're interested, have a few games to spare, free of charge to add to your collection, pac man and star raiders, let me know if you want them and I'll send them to you, just pm me your address.

Edited by correagonzalez

I'm glad I was a part of this junk box. I felt I was being greedy by taking more than the mint RR game. Starfox 64 is one I've wanted for some time also. The loose carts were mostly for label variants + a couple I realized I didn't own already. Boxed Skate Boardin' couldn't be passed on either, I don't have many unopened games! :) A few manuals I didn't have, PS3 Marvel game, I hears it's pretty decent, and an odd little N64 rf adapter. The PS2 Songstars  w/ mics were my wife's pick, maybe have some drinks and do some duets, plus I needed to make room for more stuff. Looking forward to the next one, great job!! 

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

I'm glad I was a part of this junk box. I felt I was being greedy by taking more than the mint RR game. Starfox 64 is one I've wanted for some time also. The loose carts were mostly for label variants + a couple I realized I didn't own already. Boxed Skate Boardin' couldn't be passed on either, I don't have many unopened games! :) A few manuals I didn't have, PS3 Marvel game, I hears it's pretty decent, and an odd little N64 rf adapter. The PS2 Songstars  w/ mics were my wife's pick, maybe have some drinks and do some duets, plus I needed to make room for more stuff. Looking forward to the next one, great job!! 

can't wait for teh video !!!!

make sure to link it HERE

k-thx