Video 61

LASERBLAST X for Atari 5200

The commentary seems different at the end from the actual video; it's because we had to cut out part of the video. We forgot to adjust the contrast as you can see (the tanks are hard to see) and as we fiddled, the video got blurry. So, we cut that part out, and reused the first part of the video with the complete commentary.

thanks for viewing,

lance

www.atarisales.com

Looks great.

The original 2600 version has a little screen shimmy when your ship crashes into the ground.  If possible, that should totally be included in your new version. 

thanks for the compliment. i will pass your idea along. it might be to late, but we shall see.

lance

www.atarisales.com

Hi!

First off, thanks for all the kind words and support for our other up and coming Atari 5200 game releases.

I think that I covered just about everything that needed to be covered in the commentary, except, that Artisan21 pointed out to me that Peter designed the splash screen and Artisan21 drew the cartridge artwork, which was based on the splash screen.

Thanks for watching!

Lance

www.atarisales.com