Star Trek: Discovery

Sabertooth

Well, last night was the Season 1 finale. The plot moved a little quickly in order to tie up loose plot threads but overall it was very fun and entertaining. Also, I don't want to spoil the end here, but it was very cool in a fan service way.

Personally, I think it was the best first season of a trek series since TOS and believe they will really find their feet in Season 2. If you haven't given it a shot, I highly recommend getting a trial subscription to All Access. As I said above, you can watch it in a week for free and cancel until 2019, when the show returns. ;)

My five favorite episodes so far:

07 - Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad

01 - The Vulcan Hello

11 - The Wolf Inside

13 - What's Past is Prologue

06 - Lethe

The last scene had me screaming "yes" at the TV repeatedly, rewinding and rewatching.  I will admit to have gotten teary eyed.  LOL  I can't believe we have to wait almost a year for the next season! I did cancel my CBS All Access subscription since Discovery was the only reason I had it.  I will join again when Discovery returns. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...