Sign in to follow this  
DCG

Dreamcast Gamer: The Movie

A new full-length retro gaming movie has just been announced!  This one is nothing like Pixels, Wreck-It-Ralph, or Atari: Game Over, as this is a free YouTube film starring...ME!

This is really happening.  I can't say much about it yet, but I will say that several YouTubers like The No Swear Gamer are in this film.

More details coming soon...

Here's some info from the descrition

"If you're new to the series, please watch these videos to understand the events leading up to this movie.  Dreamcast Gamer is a fictional series about a teenage retro game reviewer who became famous after ranting about how awful games based on Garfield are.  In recent episodes, he's encountered a mysterious organization (who's leader is wearing in a Garfield costume) that has been following him around.  What does any of this mean?  Watch these episodes and the movie to find out!"

Garfield - The Search For Pooky Review - Dreamcast Gamer Episode 18

Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge Review - Dreamcast Gamer Episode 19

Altered Beast Review - Dreamcast Gamer Episode 21
Edited by Gemini Gamer

If ya need music, I can make/get you the rights for some retro style music (I'm good friends with a lot of people in the Vaporwave community and I make music myself). Shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the offer! I actually already have enough music (I even remixed some myself) but I appreciate the offer!

Dreamcast Gamer episodes and the movie are being delayed.  In this update video, Dallas (Dreamcast Gamer) and Byron (Byron's Reviews and BSSE Productions) explain why delaying Dreamcast Gamer: The Movie is actually a good thing.

Good name, though I actually though this was going to be about how amazing the Dreamcast is and stories behind those who own or still own one to this day and what it did for them and/or how it changed them or something deep along the lines of that level. The Dreamcast is an amazing system. I've fallen in love with 3 consoles during my lifetime: Jaguar, Dreamcast and the Xbox 360 (love-hate due to RROD).

Good name, though I actually though this was going to be about how amazing the Dreamcast is and stories behind those who own or still own one to this day and what it did for them and/or how it changed them or something deep along the lines of that level. The Dreamcast is an amazing system. I've fallen in love with 3 consoles during my lifetime: Jaguar, Dreamcast and the Xbox 360 (love-hate due to RROD).

Yeah, the Dreamcast Gamer character started because of the Dreamcast, and he's always held on to that name because of how the console influenced him.

Edited by Gemini Gamer

Well, it's finally time for an update on this project.  Sadly, it's not a very positive one either.

The Dreamcast Gamer series and the Movie might be coming to an end.  Please leave any feedback you have below to help me make my final decision.