Let's all play: ET

RickR

Wow! Great thread! I'm new to the forums and this was my first thread that I HAD TO check out. Let me start by saying that it's nice to be among like-minded individuals. It's very nice to see people who appreciate these old games, especially this one, that was unfairly branded as crap. It's so infuriating to see people bag on this game who've never played it, or (worse) tried playing it without the manual. I haven't beat this game in years, but now you have given me the want to do so!

Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted.

Franz Kafka

That's very cool Jayson. Glad you're here! It's a great thing to be around people who understand our love for classics. Most people I know don't appreciate the roots of gaming. They usually look at me weird when I say I spent the night playing my Atari 5200, and then offer me a PS2!! "No thanks, I have 5 already"! LOL, This is indeed a wonderful place filled with cool people. Hope to see an E.T. pic from you!

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Archived