Atari Jaguar Jukebox

Clint Thompson

Messing around some more and threw together a quick MOD-playing Jaguar Jukebox which includes the classic Axel F. Have some audio issues to work out  (which I've been pointed on how to correct already, just need more time) but once done, will finish and release both the ROM and CD image. Feedback welcome, let me know if there's possibly a specific MOD you would like to see included. I originally wanted 12-songs but it looks like I'll have to settle for 9 or less. I know it's kind of goofy but it's just for fun anyway. Phil Collins is getting the axe.... 

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

Thanks for the correction, I eventually plan on updating it later this year and will correct it then along with whatever else I change. It has been suggested to make the Jukebox place randomly on-screen as not to create burn-in for those using CRT and I may implement a play all feature and/or randomize song play if I can get the amount of music to about 20 tracks in a 4MB space.

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

Thanks for the correction, I eventually plan on updating it later this year and will correct it then along with whatever else I change. It has been suggested to make the Jukebox place randomly on-screen as not to create burn-in for those using CRT and I may implement a play all feature and/or randomize song play if I can get the amount of music to about 20 tracks in a 4MB space.

You are most welcome, and thanks. Happy to oblige. :)

Since it is playing MODs...why not just have classic Amiga Mods on it?

Space Debris comes to mind...

Also is the limit of 9 songs due to the currently interface or space? Because I would think with a CD at least, that many MANY mods would be possible.

Edited by CrossBow

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections