Arenafoot

Atari National Pac Man Day is April 3rd (1982)!

now 3 days to go..............

Arenafoot —Notice those last two posts mention the "Tampa Bay Rowdies" in the fine print. I'm sure you know they were a USFL football team for Tampa, FL. I know you love Arena Football, obviously, so I thought you might have noticed that. Also love that Busch Gardens Dark Continent mention too.

Arenafoot —Notice those last two posts mention the "Tampa Bay Rowdies" in the fine print. I'm sure you know they were a USFL football team for Tampa, FL. I know you love Arena Football, obviously, so I thought you might have noticed that. Also love that Busch Gardens Dark Continent mention too.

The newspapers ads are from March-April 1982.....

USFL = Tampa Bay Bandits (owned by Burt Reynolds) 1983-1985

I had to look up to see what the TB Rowdies was actually...... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Rowdies_(1975%E2%80%9393)

part of the North American Soccer League - at that time.

The newspapers ads are from March-April 1982.....

USFL = Tampa Bay Bandits (owned by Burt Reynolds) 1983-1985

I had to look up to see what the TB Rowdies was actually...... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Rowdies_(1975%E2%80%9393)

part of the North American Soccer League - at that time.

Woops, you're absolutely right Arenafoot! I knew that and should have googled what I was talking about first. I confused my leagues and documentaries. Watched "30-for-30" on the history of the USFL, and "Once In A Lifetime" on the history of the Cosmos and NASL. Wires crossed. Still cool to see it in your National Pac-Man Day advertisements though!