Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 11: Stranger Things

I received the box today! I digged thru it and this is what I took out, as always a good experience! I will pack it with more goodies and will send it back it NSG on Monday

Fantastic stuff! Dig the Gremlins! I'm surprised the Space Invaders game lasted so long, but glad it found a good home!

I also really like the Mario. Reminds me of the Amiibo one.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I told ya I put stuff in there ole Atari Creep would like :)

There was a bunch off good stuff in there I bet was all you. Thanks Willie!!!!!

I received the box today! I digged thru it and this is what I took out, as always a good experience! I will pack it with more goodies and will send it back it NSG on Monday

Hope ya like the magnet and check your messages about the Gremlins box, there is a question in there for ya CG. 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

YES! I got the box back!

I must admit, after hearing about some of the disappointments this go around, I was a little worried that all I'd find in the box was 40 dirty copies of Combat and an Osmonds 8 Track tape. 

I'm glad to say I was wrong! The stuff in this box was a great mix! I'm truly sorry if you didn't find much you liked, but I'm shocked some of this stuff made it to me!

I want to thank everyone who participated.

Please post a pics or videos of your contributions to the box!

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

That Vectrex game is sweet!  This box was awesome....an Arcadia 2001 game and a Vectrex game in the same box -- WOW.  Hopefully, those appear in a future box (hint hint :)  )

Here is what I put in.  I can't recall, but I think a few of these I realized I could not fit after taking the picture.  D'OH!

post-41-0-00433700-1523574628_thumb.jpg

YES! I got the box back!

I must admit, after hearing about some of the disappointments this go around, I was a little worried that all I'd find in the box was 40 dirty copies of Combat and an Osmonds 8 Track tape. 

I'm glad to say I was wrong! The stuff in this box was a great mix! I'm truly sorry if you didn't find much you liked, but I'm shocked some of this stuff made it to me!

I want to thank everyone who participated.

Please post a pics or videos of your contributions to the box!

I looked REAL hard at that copy of Dragons Lair.... but I don't have a Sega CD and I'm not sure if or when I'll get one in the near future. I'm a little more hesitant to purchase old CD systems because the drives are so prone to failure. Seems safer to emulate for the time being.

I'll make sure to dig up an Osmonds 8 track next time, maybe some Carpenters too *shudder*  :rofl:

That Bowser is a great Happy Meal Toy! Looks great and can fire fireballs pretty fast.

I recently replayed One on One on the 7800. It may get overlooked sometimes, but it's a fun game. BTW, who took it? I don't recall seeing someone posting that they did.

That Bowser is a great Happy Meal Toy! Looks great and can fire fireballs pretty fast.

I recently replayed One on One on the 7800. It may get overlooked sometimes, but it's a fun game. BTW, who took it? I don't recall seeing someone posting that they did.

I thought someone who was a CIB or NIB collector might get a kick out of it. I'm neither, so I though I would pass it on as I can grab a loose copy if I want to play it. 

I'll double check to make sure it was put in the box, but I'm 99% sure I did.

I don't recall seeing it, but I was not looking at the 7800 games aside from the Asteroids I hung onto because I could not fit it in the box.  In fact after looking back and seeing it was a CIB copy I know for sure it was not there when I got the box! 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

I don't recall seeing it, but I was not looking at the 7800 games aside from the Asteroids I hung onto because I could not fit it in the box. In fact after looking back and seeing it was a CIB copy I know for sure it was not there when I got the box!

I think this solves the mystery then; Willie did find something in the box, albeit unintentionally ;-)

A BIG thank you to correagonzalez, who not only gave me my first Vectrex game through the Retro Junk Box, but who also mailed me my first Vectrex overlay to go with the game!!!

post-303-0-58807400-1524783350_thumb.jpg