Sign in to follow this  
kamakazi20012

Sega and Sony ...

Keep in mind that the controller is no mock-up...it's for sale as "junk" on ebay.  I did a search for "video game junk" and it popped up.  I think it's cool but found it odd to see Sega making something for Sony.  Then again Sega did make good hardware when they were not trying to make one piece of hardware look like a Transformer with a dozen add-ons.  

I'll see if I can find out more about this controller.

Ha, I wonder how many other great things are listed under "junk", I love oddities / rarities like that. My favorite Sega controller is a 3 button Genesis pad, no different than anyone except it is the one that came with the JVC Sega X'eye console (Some would know it as the Wonder MEga) and so it has the lettering JVC right in the center of the pad and to me this is just cool. I love the days when consoles and accessories were made by a variety of companies, like the Samsung or GoldStar 3DO consoles etc. 

post-15-0-31788400-1522199816_thumb.jpg

One thing I noticed was the Sega PS controller has no cords. I wonder if it was wireless?

I love the odd stuff too and am somewhat envious of what Japan got the we didn't. I would like a 3DO but the flip-top model as that was the one I tried at Game X Change and liked. Plays Road Rash really well!