peteym5

Animal Keeper - Zookeeper like clone for Atari 8-bit

Looking good!

peter said he was close to getting the game ready for testing, he needed some music, i wrote five quick pieces in one hour, peter got three in the game. peter is getting good at this for sure.

lance

www.atarisales.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtkHPNmHW3Q&feature=youtu.be

Update to Zoo Keeper on Atari clone. Making it a little different and will be revealing its title when the game is finished. Added some sounds and music. Will be doing the time count down bar differently in this game. Have to make it look and play different so it does not look like a rip of the original arcade game. Music is original.

Edited by peteym5

https://youtu.be/dfcjdf5odw0

Here is a WIP of the game as a release candidate for Animal Keeper, my Zoo Keeper like clone. I know by playing and making the video that I spotted a few minor glitches, but the overall performance of the game works great. I made a few corrections since the video has been made. 

Here is the final work-in-progress video for the Animal Keeper game for the Atari 8-bit computer. It will be release in cartridge soon. I am no longer going to call it a clone because the game had to be different enough from the original game. I speed up some the animal movement slightly, and allowing the animals to break through the walls quicker. The game is much more challenging now. Extra Lives have been set to every 20,000 points. 

Animal Keeper complete game video. This is what I hope will be the final version of the game. I am going on to work on different projects and take care of some issues in my personal life. New features added to the final version include bonus round every 5 levels. Different Animal Cage Colors and Graphics. Enhanced Music. On Title screen, selection of starting level, plus some additional texts. 

If you were watching the Work-in-Progress videos, you would had seen that the graphics were redone several times for the Atari 8-bit computer until I got something that looked great, unique that I call my own, and give it a great modern game play experience on the Atari 8-bit computer.

Here is an update for my page. I am including direct ordering contact information for my games with Video 61s phone number and email. address.

https://peters-atari-games.000webhostapp.com/

My Page only list the games that I developed. For all other classic games and products, you will need to check with Video 61.

The latest on Animal Keeper is that we looking into releasing the game earlier in time for the 2018 Holiday season because beta testing went much better than I expected. I spent time making sure the game works, does not show any problems before I produce YouTube videos to reduce the amount of nitpicking.

Edited by peteym5