The Creeps Play Things

Atari Creep

18 hours ago, Justin said:

Those little action figures are super cool and retro! I don't remember ever seeing them before. I'd love to see them in more detail and get your take on them. Their big moon boots are awesome. I think it's cool how the little pod comes out of the shuttle bay and the red part slides back.

They are so unique for the time, hell even for now. I plan to get a bunch of the space related figures and do a video in the future. There are a few that cost a bit more than I would like to pay. Look up the xRay Adventure People. THEY ARE WICKED RAD!!!!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

5 hours ago, Atari Creep said:

They are so unique for the time, hell even for now. I plan to get a bunch of the space related figures and do a video in the future. There are a few that cost a bit more than I would like to pay. Look up the xRay Adventure People. THEY ARE WICKED RAD!!!!

I'm also loving those new Star Wars re-releases, they're so cool! They even have the Kenner logo on them I'll have to get a few. Take them out of the packaging and pose them alongside my gaming stuff in my Instagram photos.

4 minutes ago, MaliciousCarp said:

@Atari Creep - I have been subscribed to your youtube channel for a while... and I feel like I missed over half of these videos.  thanks for all the content!  I really like seeing this stuff!

We have a tremendous group of YouTubers in Atari I/O and @Atari Creep is one of the best‼️ He's great to follow daily for news updates and livestreams. Glad to see you're watching. 

On 8/16/2020 at 6:01 PM, MaliciousCarp said:

@Atari Creep - I have been subscribed to your youtube channel for a while... and I feel like I missed over half of these videos.  thanks for all the content!  I really like seeing this stuff!

Thanks man. I have a few play lists if ya want to check them out. Before that, be sure to poke around here. This is such a great site and community.

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!