Sign in to follow this  
btbfilms76

Atari Barrel Pong 1973

Absolutely awesome job BTB, that barrel cab is truly a thing of beauty! Can't wait to check out the new Jag Bar videos too. A Jaguar is still a bit out of my price range but I always love watching your videos and listening to you share your passion and enthusiasm for all things Atari. :)

Nice job with this, Brian.  What software are you using to emulate Pong?

At the moment of filming I was using Mame, Ill have to double check what version. How ever Pong was sketchy on it, it worked but not as good as I would have liked. I’m trying a RetroPie as well so I will let you know how that works once its up and running.

I came across a company called Bradbury Barrel (http://www.bradburybarrel.com/).  In the 'displays' section, at the bottom of the page, is the 'space saver wine merchant' which has a notched barrel mounted on top of a small cabinet.  So I emailed them for a quote.  $379.  Maybe if it was full of wine... which it isn't.

I came across a company called Bradbury Barrel (http://www.bradburybarrel.com/).  In the 'displays' section, at the bottom of the page, is the 'space saver wine merchant' which has a notched barrel mounted on top of a small cabinet.  So I emailed them for a quote.  $379.  Maybe if it was full of wine... which it isn't.

See what Im saying - too expensive.  I the one I found was about $150 on ebay.