Sign in to follow this  
nosweargamer

NSG's Game Collection: One Video At A Time

Dang youve got alot of lynx games. Its probably the system i have the least amount of games for. I just dont ever find any games for it in the wild. I find alot more game gear games out here.

Yeah, I got these all through the net. I've never seen Lynx stuff at yard sales or thrift stores. I don't recall seeing it at Flea Markets or game stores, although I might have forgotten.

Yeah, I got these all through the net. I've never seen Lynx stuff at yard sales or thrift stores. I don't recall seeing it at Flea Markets or game stores, although I might have forgotten.

I got my boxed lynx at a game shop. I traded in a bunch of crap i had lying around (mostly 3rd party controllers)

I got my Lynx II given to me for free in the early 2000s by a friend that just didn't want it anymore! It is the one that I installed the McWill LCD mod into. I have another Lynx II that sits on display in one of my glass cases in my game room. I can't remember where I got that second one, but I know it was cheap when I found it. That one works also since I recapped it about two years ago.

I have quite a few games, but NSG has a few I don't have yet. I got most of my games finding them loose in retro game stores over the past 15 years. However, I did buy most of the boxed games around 2003 - 2005 when they were cheaper and more plentiful. I remember buying about a half dozen CIB NOS games from the first CGE I attended in 2002 in Vegas.