MaximumRD

MaximumRD's YouTube Videos

Sweet Electronics Recycling find ! But will they work?

Was stunned to find these but they sat for hours in sub zero temps so I waited for them to warm up. My usual ramble, feel free to forward to about 4 min 50 sec to see what I found. I hook them up, cross my fingers and ....well check it out. While you are at it be sure to check out the channels I mentioned as well! 
JASON VECTREX : 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTXvUaal_1OQfa0_C78O5aQ/featured 
and JAKE aka MN12BIRD: 
https://www.youtube.com/user/MN12BIRD 

Happy to finally post a new video! 😮😃😎🍻

To my amazement a few weeks ago I found a boxed gaming console someone disposed of in our Electronics Recycling Bin! It was even one I didn't have!

Watch to see everything included and hear whether or not it works.

22 hours ago, Justin said:

WOW congrats on a great find @MaximumRD!!!

Thanks, I got imessage and facetime going on it (they say not activated but runs fine 😛 ) this will be good because end of May we are going to Nashville for a week, business trip Melissa only accepted because they agreed I could go along lol, so during day she will go to conference and I will hang at resort and surrounding areas (going to check out the Dukes of Hazard Museum) so this should come in handy instead of dragging the iPad around.