Stan Lee has died

TrekMD

D1bTW4c.jpg

Stan Lee, the legendary writer, editor and publisher of Marvel Comics whose fantabulous but flawed creations made him a real-life superhero to comic book lovers everywhere, has died. He was 95.

On his own and through his work with frequent artist-writer collaborators Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and others, Lee catapulted Marvel from a tiny venture into the world's No. 1 publisher of comic books and, later, a multimedia giant.

Lee's fame and influence as the face and figurehead of Marvel, even in his nonagenarian years, remained considerable.

Read the full article here:  The Hollywood Reporter

Stan, rest in peace.  You're sure to be remembered by many for the joy you brought to our lives with the universe of characters you created... Excelsior!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

As long as his creations continue to entertain he will always be remembered.  Thank you for the memories and encouraging the imagination of this person's mind during childhood.  I don't know how many times I dressed up as Spiderman and pretending I could climb walls in the house when I wasn't allowed outside.  The comic books kept me reading at an early age.  You will be missed but I have a feeling your creations will live on for many generations to come.

R.I.P. Mr. Lee.