Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

Justin

secret_santa_txt_HD.jpg

HO! HO! HO!
Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

$30 Maximum spend on gifts, $20 min spend

Please wrap your presents and make this fun!

Gift items must pertain to classic video games or retro culture

Package must arrive by Saturday, December 22, 2018

HO! HO! HO! It's time for our 4th Annual Atari I/O Secret Santa! If you'd like to be part of Secret Santa this year please respond below saying that you'd like to participate! Please include a link to your Want List in your post or a list of game systems you collect for along with any other wishes that your Santa can help make come true.

❄️

We're starting late this year due to the forums upgrade so time is short to sign up! The last day to sign up is Friday, November 30th, 2018. Names will be impartially selected and we will send you a PM with your Secret Santa information no later than Monday, December 3rd, 2018.

❄️

Have your wishlist ready to go. You might also want to include a list of general interests (Atari 2600, NES, Baseball Cards, Comics, Flashback consoles, a new watch). Time is tight and you might not get something super specific on your list if it's hard to find. Making broader suggestions may help give your Secret Santa a good idea.

❄️

We love classic video games and retro life, but that makes it nearly impossible to find vintage items in new condition. Your gift items can be purchased used or refurbished so long as they meet the criteria of costing you around $30. Your Secret Santa package can be comprised of more than one gift, so long as their total value is around $30 and so long as you've put together a gift package that you feel would be magical and special. (Please don't send a box of "junk")

❄️

The presents you send should be gift wrapped. We really want this to feel like something special! However, it would be okay to send an item without gift wrapping if you were ordering from an Atari vendor, Amazon or eBay and wanted to have it shipped directly to your person's house as opposed to paying twice for shipping. We encourage you to gift wrap your presents when possible.

❄️

We love creating magical holiday memories for our friends in the Forums. We're like a small town here, a warm community of friends with shared interests. For some of us who may have to sacrifice to make a special Christmas for our families, this may end up being the only presents we get to open. If you'd like to participate in Secret Santa this year but may not have the means, please send me a PM and we will try to find a way to help.

❄️

If you're unable to participate in Secret Santa this year, please think about donating to a deserving charity of your choice. One charity to consider is the Oregon Food Bank, which RickR brought to our attention during our inaugural year. You can visit them online at www.oregonfoodbank.org

Happy Holidays to All!  

sig.png

secret_santa_small.jpg

Wish list 

I would be happy with anything to be honest but here are some specific things I am looking for. 

Beamrider

Haunted house CIB if possible

Spider Fighter

E.T. Box (I have hame and paperwork)

Superman

Ninja Golf

Midnight Mutants

Intellivision

Games, any. I only have Beamrider and Dracula. Looking to grow that collection for when I pick up a console again.

TI-99 4A

Ti Invaders

Munch Man

Controller converter

AC Cables (I have the adapter with the prongs :( )

Genesis

I need working 3 button controller(s)

Toys

Stomper Vans

Spikor (Masters of the Universe)

Skeletor (I have a battle armor Skeletor, looking for a normal original as accessory complete as possible but not the comic)

Kenner T-800 from 1991. Building an army and have 5 so far. 

ANYTHING Universal Monster related. 

Super Naturals figures. Mainly the Ghostlings but any figures from that line is great.

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

I'm in!

Here's my Secret Santa Wish List

Atari 2600: The Earth Dies Screaming, Jawbreaker, Tape Worm, Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes

GBA: River City Ransom EX

NES: Bionic Commando, Deja Vu, Galaxy 500, Godzilla, Shadowgate, TMNT 3, Yoshi

DS: Retro Game Challenge

Lynx: Pac-Land, Ninja Gaiden III

I also am into old, handheld games, unless I reviewed them already.

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

RickR want list is linked below.  I know there's some obscure and hard to find stuff there, so here's some easier stuff to work with:

• Star Wars, Star Trek, or The Simpsons toys, figures, ships....whatever. 
  • Regional candy from your area.  I think this would be kind of fun.  Example, Clark bars if you live in Pittsburgh.  The stuff you can only find local to you.
  • Pins, magnets - retro, pop-culture, kitschy.  Or those retro gaming tin signs.  No funko pop please (I think I'm the only person in the USA that doesn't care for those things). 
  • Something very specific - a PS2 console keychain. 
  • Any of those mini-arcades as long as you think they are good. 

I don't want to be difficult, so please let me know if I need to expand this list to be easier. 

THANKS

Edited by RickR

Thank you for signing up by the deadline guys! Looks like we have a great lineup of Santas this year! 🎅 Our participants this year will be:

Atari Creep
RickR
btbfilms76
nosweargamer
jmjustin6
Kid A

I will be messaging all of you with your Secret Santa info no later than Monday evening. If you haven't posted your wish list yet or shared a link to it in the forums, now would be a good time to let us all know what you want this year! Remember, gifts should have a value around $30 and need to arrive by Saturday, December 22nd, 2018. Ho Ho Ho!

❄️

Oh well :)  I have been lost playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and just saw this post today.  Have a great holiday guys :)   (I already sent Atari Creep a Heavy sixer and NoSwearGamer a old handhleld and a new intellivision homebrew game, , so I guess I have done my part already :) )

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

18 minutes ago, Willie! said:

Oh well :)  I have been lost playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and just saw this post today.  Have a great holiday guys :)   (I already sent Atari Creep a Heavy sixer and NoSwearGamer a old handhleld and a new intellivision homebrew game, , so I guess I have done my part already :) )

Dude you're the ultimate secret Santa all year round!

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

14 hours ago, Willie! said:

That was very generous of you Willie! If we have another straggler come in and you'd like to participate we can pair you up. 🎅