Justin

Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

Trying to rack my brain on what I could possibly need. The one thing that come to mind is my pong cabinet is not perfect, and I’d like to fix that.  The micro computer I was using as the MAME  interface was not stable - not good for guests to navigate around. I switched over to a retro pie and I can’t get the dang thing to recognize my spinners. Im at a loss and would love some help trying to get the perfect set up dialed in. 

9 hours ago, btbfilms76 said:

Trying to rack my brain on what I could possibly need. The one thing that come to mind is my pong cabinet is not perfect, and I’d like to fix that.  The micro computer I was using as the MAME  interface was not stable - not good for guests to navigate around. I switched over to a retro pie and I can’t get the dang thing to recognize my spinners. Im at a loss and would love some help trying to get the perfect set up dialed in. 

Such a beautiful machine, sorry to hear it is not going too well. I will ask around and if anyone responds I will send them your way or send you their way. Either way it should be ALL of our missions to make sure this thing is a go!!!!

2 hours ago, Atari Creep said:

Such a beautiful machine, sorry to hear it is not going too well. I will ask around and if anyone responds I will send them your way or send you their way. Either way it should be ALL of our missions to make sure this thing is a go!!!!

Not that it's not going too well - It just needs to be perfect, and easy for my guests to use.

ok then, I have deleted my list.  I pretty much dont need anything, I can just buy them with the funds my show generates (what little it does).  Just give me the list of what the person you had wanting to join and I will just get them something so they are not the odd man out.  Please get me their list as soon as possible before I start traveling again.

I forgot about the 30 dollar limit

Have a great holiday eveyone :)

Edited by Willie!

11 hours ago, Willie! said:

ok then, I have deleted my list.  I pretty much dont need anything, I can just buy them with the funds my show generates (what little it does).  Just give me the list of what the person you had wanting to join and I will just get them something so they are not the odd man out.  Please get me their list as soon as possible before I start traveling again.

I forgot about the 30 dollar limit

Have a great holiday eveyone :)

I know you like homebrews, so might I suggest your secret Santa at least get you a gift certificate to the Atariage store?

3 hours ago, jmjustin6 said:

Dang I only have the world championship chart in grey....is that still ok?

tenor.gif.3991673138c2fe427763e8cbe58f9757.gif

12 hours ago, RickR said:

You may have the SwordQuest Water World prize --- NOTHING! 

Wasn't it a crown? And wasn't Jack buried with it? Come on man, where's your sense of adventure!

The-Goonies-Lost-Treasure-and-Maritime-Law-720x340.jpg.3ecb1231a68cd703c12fa9e3c6bb4fdb.jpg