Jump to content
Justin

Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

Recommended Posts

Trying to rack my brain on what I could possibly need. The one thing that come to mind is my pong cabinet is not perfect, and I’d like to fix that.  The micro computer I was using as the MAME  interface was not stable - not good for guests to navigate around. I switched over to a retro pie and I can’t get the dang thing to recognize my spinners. Im at a loss and would love some help trying to get the perfect set up dialed in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, btbfilms76 said:

Trying to rack my brain on what I could possibly need. The one thing that come to mind is my pong cabinet is not perfect, and I’d like to fix that.  The micro computer I was using as the MAME  interface was not stable - not good for guests to navigate around. I switched over to a retro pie and I can’t get the dang thing to recognize my spinners. Im at a loss and would love some help trying to get the perfect set up dialed in. 

Such a beautiful machine, sorry to hear it is not going too well. I will ask around and if anyone responds I will send them your way or send you their way. Either way it should be ALL of our missions to make sure this thing is a go!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atari Creep said:

Such a beautiful machine, sorry to hear it is not going too well. I will ask around and if anyone responds I will send them your way or send you their way. Either way it should be ALL of our missions to make sure this thing is a go!!!!

Not that it's not going too well - It just needs to be perfect, and easy for my guests to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok then, I have deleted my list.  I pretty much dont need anything, I can just buy them with the funds my show generates (what little it does).  Just give me the list of what the person you had wanting to join and I will just get them something so they are not the odd man out.  Please get me their list as soon as possible before I start traveling again.

I forgot about the 30 dollar limit

Have a great holiday eveyone :)

 

 

 

Edited by Willie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Willie! said:

ok then, I have deleted my list.  I pretty much dont need anything, I can just buy them with the funds my show generates (what little it does).  Just give me the list of what the person you had wanting to join and I will just get them something so they are not the odd man out.  Please get me their list as soon as possible before I start traveling again.

I forgot about the 30 dollar limit

Have a great holiday eveyone :)

 

 

 

I know you like homebrews, so might I suggest your secret Santa at least get you a gift certificate to the Atariage store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jmjustin6 said:

Dang I only have the world championship chart in grey....is that still ok?

tenor.gif.3991673138c2fe427763e8cbe58f9757.gif

12 hours ago, RickR said:

You may have the SwordQuest Water World prize --- NOTHING! 

 

Wasn't it a crown? And wasn't Jack buried with it? Come on man, where's your sense of adventure!

The-Goonies-Lost-Treasure-and-Maritime-Law-720x340.jpg.3ecb1231a68cd703c12fa9e3c6bb4fdb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...