Atari I/O Secret Santa 2018!

Justin

43 minutes ago, kamakazi20012 said:

Awesome stuff, guys!  

Creeper, you will like those INTV games.  I didn't care for the controllers much because they cramped my hands pretty good but Burgertime, Auto Racing, Night Stalker, and Lock n Chase were my favorites on the console.

I hate the controller too but burgertime is amazing on INTV. Cant say I have played lock n chase on the system but I live it on Atari. 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

On 12/10/2018 at 7:02 AM, Kid A said:

Sorry for the delay for my wish list. Been super busy with work and an birthdays in the family. 

Here's what I would enjoy!

Legend of Zelda collectables. Anything should be good. If I get doubles, like figurines and such, I keep one sealed, and open the other to display.

Atari related shirts. Size XL.Dark colors preferred. I don't have anything like this so don't worry about buying something I already have.

Atari 2600 games, NES, or SNES games that are fun that I don't have on this list...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O9alTUHgcwIPAh_7vNuZVnnkZCbkywzffQQktRnrWMM/edit?usp=drivesdk

There's a couple ideas 

Merry Christmas Kid A!  Be looking in the mail for your card and I hope to see you in Pixel Vault Games soon!

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

My package is FINALLY on its way to its recipient and he should have it in hand by Saturday. Sorry for the delay, as you can see in the image I had a bit of an exhaust issue that made it problematic driving around town. But its on its way and I can't wait for him to receive it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. 

20181211_151006[1].jpg

1 hour ago, Willie! said:

Big thanks to my Secret Santa! Getting closer to having a complete CIB set of Atari 2600 Arcade ports!  This package made my day (Willie! has not been in the best of spirits :P)

48407952_765513280453607_1733355316407435264_n.jpg

Im glad I was able to help, enjoy!!!

Also thanks to Justin for letting me participate at the last minute

7 hours ago, RickR said:

Bummer on the exhaust, dude.  But there is no need to be sorry....there is still plenty of time on the clock to get packages out.   

Your secret santa should have got you some duct tape for that exhaust maybe 😋

SODA CAN TO THE RESCUE!!!!  hahaha

6 hours ago, nosweargamer said:

I just realized that in a way, you guys traded a Defender II for a Stargate!

That's very cool!😁

I'd say it's a great time to do a Stargate / Defender II High Score Squad Challenge! Except we've already done one. Maybe you guys can go head to head for a high score?

13 hours ago, Atari Creep said:

My package is FINALLY on its way to its recipient and he should have it in hand by Saturday. Sorry for the delay, as you can see in the image I had a bit of an exhaust issue that made it problematic driving around town. But its on its way and I can't wait for him to receive it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. 

20181211_151006[1].jpg

What kinda car you drivin creep? Looks vintage?

1 minute ago, jmjustin6 said:

My dream car actually is a VW camper van but I bet you could go on a good camp trip with that

Many times. We still brought tents and such but the best part of having a van is if you feel like getting away, just drive. Where ever you are, there ya are. Pull over, nap, whatever. It was my 2nd E100. 

On 12/13/2018 at 3:44 PM, nosweargamer said:

I just realized that in a way, you guys traded a Defender II for a Stargate!

That's very cool!😁

Yeah Willie regifted my disappointment of a Defender II cart from last year... apparently when he said Stargate he meant Stargate. 😆

Edited by Starbuck66

1 hour ago, jmjustin6 said:

I just checked the tracking info and it says it has been delivered so my gift has gotten to said ss's home. 

Yes it did!  It was to me.  Thank you!

Funny story:  I left for work this morning, arrived at the train station, and for the first time ever, I had forgotten my lanyard (with work badge and bus card)!  So I drove back home, and this giant box was on the porch.  I'm very glad this happened, as that box sitting there all day would have been a tempting target for the porch pirates.  Bad luck turned into good!

Anyways, here is the box.  It's a biggun.  And tastefully decorated.  The "Hey Arnold" and "Doug" stickers are especially nice.

secret santa 002.JPG

secret santa 003.JPG

Before I show the gifts, I want to give a very hearty THANK YOU to jmjustin6.  Buddy, you did a great job.  I can't thank you enough. 

First up is some "Rap Snacks" chips.  These things are AWESOME.  I can't wait to give them a try.  Although I may wait for my kids to come home for the holiday before I break these open. 

698851107_secretsanta011.thumb.JPG.be4ee4596c2efbe9d307da029a132d4a.JPG

Package #1 contained some really cool Simpsons "Treehouse of Horror" figures, and Playstation 1 *AND* 2 keychains.  Very very cool.  Thank you.

1172562655_secretsanta007.thumb.JPG.8cedc4406d33377173fc03be01f06540.JPG

Package #2 contained two deluxe Star Wars figures.  I think that's Snow Speeder Luke, and Near-Death Darth Vader.  Please tell me if there's a helmet in there...I don't want to toss it accidentally if so.  Both are SWEET.  And also a Galaxian mini-arcade.  And finally, something I didn't know even existed but I am so excited to try -- Star Trek TNG "Advanced Holodeck Tutorial" for GameGear.  Too kind!

513763649_secretsanta008.thumb.JPG.03bb784bed5e994f9528243a913c4b53.JPG

And then, last but not least....the big one.  And it did not disappoint.  A big Bart Simpson figure with pull-string sayings.  Cowabunga indeed!

1320589447_secretsanta009.thumb.JPG.2684673934f2a5f61ba8295fe8beb2d4.JPG

Once again, thank you so much Justin for these really nice and thoughtful gifts.  Home run, my friend. 

Happy Holidays everyone. 

12 minutes ago, Atari Creep said:

That's aweaome stuff. The treehouse of horror figs are amazing!

They sure are.  The Doc Hibbert one says "The Doctor is In", then when you push the lever...the other side says "sane".  Insane!  And I think I may add Count Grandpa to our Nativity Set.