Star Trek Continues

RickR

Glad you enjoyed it.  They've made all the episodes available for download to burn your own DVD's and DVD cases,  I'm considering creating my own set.  And, yes, those two episodes are well made.  The only thing I don't like about them is that they mark the end of a very well made series.

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Glad you enjoyed it.  They've made all the episodes available for download to burn your own DVD's and DVD cases,  I'm considering creating my own set.  And, yes, those two episodes are well made.  The only thing I don't like about them is that they mark the end of a very well made series.

I couldn't agree more.  It felt like they wrapped it up way faster than they wanted to.  Still, I loved how they bridged some of the gaps between TOS and TMP and even TNG. 

I may burn a set myself if time permits.  Thank you for the good idea and inspiration. 

Probably I'll give Axenar a try next. 

They did indeed wrap up earlier than intended...by two episodes.  Vic decided to end it a bit earlier than expected to avoid any potential issues with CBS given their new guidelines for fan produced Star Trek. 

As for Axanar, be sure to watch Prelude to Axanar.  It's the only episode out right now as new material is still being developed.  They will only have two 15 minute episodes to complete the original story they had intended.  

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...