Sign in to follow this  
nosweargamer

NSG Giveaways!

So I've been doing monthly giveaways on my Facebook page, and wanted to make sure everyone here has a chance to take part in them too!

They're completely free to enter, but you must live in the US and you must follow the directions in the giveaway video (usually reply in a special way under the video on my fb page).

Here's my latest one. In it, you can win a mystery box full of retro goodness!

8 minutes ago, nosweargamer said:

It would be great if it was someone from here...especially if they showed what they got!

I AGREE!! Please know you're invited to promote your events in here where you see fit! Have you thought about adding your giveaway events to the new calendar? 📅

4 hours ago, Justin said:

I AGREE!! Please know you're invited to promote your events in here where you see fit! Have you thought about adding your giveaway events to the new calendar? 📅

I'll look into that when I can get back on the desktop. I can't see how to do it on my phone.

I would enter but I don't use FB any more.  There was too much drama so I left.  I still have an account but I don't remember my password.  And I refuse to upload my ID to them for verification knowing good and well how easy they get hacked.

As for what I would want/wish for...easy.  It's been driving me crazy.  F-Zero and a SNES controller just so I could play.  Sounds like a lot considering how much Nintendo stuff gets crazy high prices.  But that would be my wish.  Just to be able to play the SNES I have had for a while now without any accessories would be awesome.  If not for RickR trading with me I wouldn't even have a game.  The lack of an AC Adapter I can rig and I have extra AV cables or it can share the one for the N64.