Arcade USA

Willie!

5 minutes ago, Willie! said:
(Willie!) I know my co-host Matt will most likely wipe the floor with me score wise, but Willie! has gotta try! Maybe one of others in the gang can defeat Matt :P Rick? Micheal?

If you are talking about me...no chance.  I have the worst memory.  I need a RAM upgrade.  Blue Print is not a game for someone with my deficiency. 

As your icon says, the 5200 was an arcade machine and the games for it prove it.  Some ports could have better but its hard to deny the library is an insight to what arcade games were popular during the system's heydays. If you think Junior is cool you should see Super Pac-Man and someone redid the original Pac-Man for it.  Awesome stuff!  Super PAC never made it to production but seems complete.  Its a shame, too.  The 5200 needed those.  I still say it has the best ports of Pole Position and Qix.

10 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

As your icon says, the 5200 was an arcade machine and the games for it prove it.  Some ports could have better but its hard to deny the library is an insight to what arcade games were popular during the system's heydays. If you think Junior is cool you should see Super Pac-Man and someone redid the original Pac-Man for it.  Awesome stuff!  Super PAC never made it to production but seems complete.  Its a shame, too.  The 5200 needed those.  I still say it has the best ports of Pole Position and Qix.

we talked about the remake of pac man on a early episode of the Atari 5200 Supercast when ArKay and I were doing it.  There is also a video on my channel that shows the pac man remake for the 5200 :)

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512