Arcade USA

Willie!

(Willie!) Giving Montezuma's Revenge a go on the ole Atari 5200 in preparation for recording a new episode of the Atari 5200 Super Community Show! (I think Matt will wipe the floor with us, I still cant play this game worth a darn :P)
Edited by Willie!

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

1 hour ago, Willie! said:

Champ Games has made me one very happy Willie! by releasing a demo rom of Galaga for the Atari 2600!  I cant wait for the physical release, its on my must buy list :)

That is just incredible. I'm blown away by this.

I should have thought of this when I made my USB paddle controller :P take the stop out for the pot (its only used to mount the sensing disc on for the optical mouse circuit) and it becomes a spinner :P Now to build another one and add a second switch (for the super zapper) so I can play Tempest on my PC :)

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

18 minutes ago, Willie! said:
I should have thought of this when I made my USB paddle controller :P take the stop out for the pot (its only used to mount the sensing disc on for the optical mouse circuit) and it becomes a spinner :P Now to build another one and add a second switch (for the super zapper) so I can play Tempest on my PC :)

Hey Willie!  You sent that 5200 paddle to me.  I can send it back to you if you want.  PM me if yes.