Arcade USA

Willie!

Sorry I wasn’t able to check out the stream, @Willie!, but I will try to watch this video later.

Glad you’re heading back to YouTube. I’ll be able to catch your streams more there. And you’ll need only the finest members for “Willie’s Ultimate Troll Patrol”! Trolls are super annoying. I’m glad you are able to fix the problem and start streaming again in your “natural habitat”.

You do great work, Willie! Stay strong and don’t let those silly trolls get under your skin.

The Intellivision version of Commando sounds close to the A7800 version. It even has the music when you start your next life after being killed like the arcade version. The sound is similar to the arcade as well. It needs better graphics, but you are talking about early 16-bit technology. So, obviously, there are better versions, but this is pretty good. It's better than the A2600 version by far. 

7 hours ago, DegasElite said:

The Intellivision version of Commando sounds close to the A7800 version. It even has the music when you start your next life after being killed like the arcade version. The sound is similar to the arcade as well. It needs better graphics, but you are talking about early 16-bit technology. So, obviously, there are better versions, but this is pretty good. It's better than the A2600 version by far. 

Yep 🙂

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512