What I'd Like To See

Atari 5200 Guy

It's a good idea.  It's the exact same hardware as a 5200.  The Atari 8-bit computers are one of my favorite things on the Earth.  But it's kind of hard to find other enthusiasts.  

Maybe Blue Max or Donkey Kong.  I'm going to guess it will be hard to find more than a few of us that have the hardware and the game.  

4 hours ago, RickR said:

It's a good idea.  It's the exact same hardware as a 5200.  The Atari 8-bit computers are one of my favorite things on the Earth.  But it's kind of hard to find other enthusiasts.  

Maybe Blue Max or Donkey Kong.  I'm going to guess it will be hard to find more than a few of us that have the hardware and the game.  

Not too hard.  I'm not as passionate about the A8s as I am about the 5200 but they are my top choice of console computers over others.  I'd rather have an A8 than the TI I have.  Physical games I don't have very many at all.  But I do have SIO2SD and SIO2USB options.  If I can find the game ROM on disk then I should be good to go.  I have a few Microprose titles on disk and a few carts plus Gateway to Apshai which I really enjoy.  I like the Atari computers for the games not found on Atari's game consoles.

There is a PD port of Dr. Mario for the A8s and its really good!  After a while of playing you might forget you are playing it on an Atari.  Might make a good score challenge.  

Also...I like the XEGS design but I think it would look really cool if the color scheme was piano black with a chrome name plate and chrome buttons.  Just sayin'.

Edited by kamakazi20012