Hi there...

New here, obviously.  Saw the posts on Twitter and followed.  Didn't realize it was a forum until I saw the post about the chat and decided to check it out.  Thought, "Oh, they're doing a TurboGrafx R-Type scoring thing...  I wanna put in a score."  😃

I'm in the East Texas area, about two hours East of Dallas.  Been playing video games since my family first got a pong clone in the late 70s/early 80s.  Been collecting for about 25 years or so, but still don't have a huge collection.  Too many consoles, too many games, not enough money.  The usual.

Been member of the AtariAge forums for about ten years.  Figured I'd branch out some.

Pic is of me at the National Videogame Museum in Frisco Texas.  It's a great place to visit if you're in the Dallas area.

IMG_2283.JPG

Welcome to the forums @Control Issues!! I'm glad you saw the Twitter posts and decided to come check things out, it's awesome to have you join us. AA people are always welcome here. I hope you enjoy your times in the Atari I/O Forums, it's a nice community with some great people. We meet up in the chatroom every Wednesday night and have other events throughout the year. I think you'll fit right in. If there's anything you need just let me know. WELCOME!! :invader: