Hacking the Wii

greenween

I did this to all 3 of my wiis to play emulators using letterbomb. Anyone else do this? I've used Swapdiscs on my PS2 for 8 years, the wii is so much easier. Is it possible to run emulators on a PS3????

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

If this is a touchy subject feel free to delete Mods.

It's not, you're fine. We're all about free speech here. Illegal file sharing would be a problem, as would someone being constantly negative, talking down to other members, or generally killing the good vibe we have here. It's that kind of stuff that messes with our "Atari I/O Ecosystem" that'll get someone removed in a heartbeat. But we're a year into this and we've never had an ugly incident, so I'd say we're doing pretty good.

Right on DeLorean! didn't think it was a big deal but you never know. I don't bootleg games and prefer the real consoles, but it's a great thing for someone without the money to buy tons of systems. My Wii has nes, snes, n64,sega and Atari 2600 emulators with almost every game made.

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Don't feel too bad. I think we've all paid the price for bonehead mistakes. I remember dropping a 1 Tb hard drive once. Like maybe an inch, but it fell on it's corner, and it made a clunk such that I knew it was ruined. Or the time I left de-icer on my workbench in the winter. It liquified, ate through the plastic container, and into a monitor! Corroded it badly! What kind of bad luck is that?!?!

Archived