First Look at NOVAWOLF - Work in Progress for Atari 8-Bit Computers

Video 61

hi guys,

first look at nova wolf. its a work in progress, and its getting intense beta testing. it will come on a 16k cart, and most likely will be ported to other atari platforms.

thanks for watching,

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

hi everyone.

just updated novawolf today, have a different color scheme.

This is just a quick update. We fixed the colors in the way we wanted. The game is not finished yet. There may be some more changes, but the game is close as is.

thanks for looking,

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

hi everyone,

Here is our latest update to Novawolf, for the Atari 8-bit, on cartridge. Peter and I did some retooling and added another option: simultaneous 2-player game play. Thanks for viewing!

Lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

https://youtu.be/o7gEDmaCGwE
Here is the first official announcment of NovaWolf. A game we had been developing for the Atari 8-bit and 5200. It is a Solar Fox clone. But I made it slightly different and fun game. It has a two player simultaneous mode. Many different game options to turn features on and off. No date has been set on the release as it currently being beta tested and debugged.

hi everyone,

newest video on the 45 degree controller option peter installed in novawolf, its a brilliant option peter, great job. this should be our last option installed, now its purely doing beta testing.

This video shows the latest build of V61's new game for the Atari 8-bit, "Novawolf," with a new option: 45-degree turns, which can be set on the menu before you start playing the game. Before, you could only perform 90-degrees. As like before, this is an unfinished prototype. Game parameters may change.

Thanks for watching!

Lance www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

Hello guys thank you for support ing comments about what I do. Appreciate it. As some people know I also have my own Facebook group. Now it has grown to over 1000 members, moderating may start to become difficult. I have been looking for assistance that will also respect the policies of Video61 as well. Please contact one of us if interested.

I thought I had commented here, but apparently not! :(

I any case you guys are doing amazingly with Novawolf! I am really excited for this one.

I love the 2 player mode, and cannot wait to be able to play it with my son. :) 

The graphical style is great, and really hearkens back to the rad arcade games we all grew up with. Shades of Tron, Robotron, Pac-Man, Berzerk, love it! Awesome work guys.

Good luck with the Facebook moderation. I gave up Facebook in 2008, or I would offer to assist.

Free to download--> Carrot Kingdom™- :atari_2600: - Released 5/11/2021

6 hours ago, Jinroh said:

I thought I had commented here, but apparently not! :(

I any case you guys are doing amazingly with Novawolf! I am really excited for this one.

I love the 2 player mode, and cannot wait to be able to play it with my son. :) 

The graphical style is great, and really hearkens back to the rad arcade games we all grew up with. Shades of Tron, Robotron, Pac-Man, Berzerk, love it! Awesome work guys.

Good luck with the Facebook moderation. I gave up Facebook in 2008, or I would offer to assist.

I gave up Facebook, too. Too much drama and politics. I am with you on that one.