Storm's Stuff Giveaway 2 - Electric Boogaloo

StormSurge

1 hour ago, StormSurge said:

GRay & is in!!

Thanks Justin!

Woops, missed that he was in! That's great news!

23 minutes ago, kamakazi20012 said:

I'm not sure.  You could ask him.  I think he only collects Atari things and I'm not sure what he already has.  That much is all I know.

Cool, I think the same goes for BTB. His main interest is Atari 7800, Lynx, Jaguar, plus 2600 and TurboGrafx stuff.

Let me see…

Please, feel free to elaborate more on this. I am interested. But, I do not fully understand this. Are you talking about drafting people or games and game systems? I see games I would like for the A2600, but I do not know. Forgive my naivete, but I never have done anything like this before. So, I feel like I am a novice here. Sorry. But, please, tell me more. Also, do I have to give something in return? You talk about the Extra Life fundraiser, and I am game on that, but I guess I am a little lost here. Thanks. :)

Edited by DegasElite

- I don't expect anything in return. This is free to participate.

I'll do my best to explain how it will work.

• I take the names of everyone who is participating & I'll randomly sort those names. This will be the draft order (I will post video of the order creation.)
  • For brevity's sake, let's say there are 3 people participating. The draft order would look like this:
    • 1. Thomas Magnum
    • 2. Wilma Deering
    • 3. Dixie McCall
  • Magnum would have the first pick. He choose the NES. The NES is no longer an option to be picked.
  • Wilma is next and she chooses Rebel Strike & Double Dare. Those are now gone.
  • Dixie is next and she chooses the Tandyvision. Again, now that's gone.
  • Since the first round is over, the second round is inverted, so Dixie chooses again. She takes the 360.
  • Wilma chooses the Gamecube.
  • Magnum takes the Wii to end the 2nd round and choose the light switch to start the third.
  • Wilma is next...
  • This continues until everything is gone.
  • Once everything is gone, you'll tell me your mailing address & I'll ship all of the stuff that you chose to you.
Edited by StormSurge