NOVAWOLF - Work in Progress for Atari 5200

Video 61

hi everyone,

This is the first look at the Atari 5200 version of Novawolf, from Video 61 and Atari Sales. The game is not finished yet, but we wanted to give you a preview of what is going on. Please watch for future updates, and thanks for viewing!

Lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

This game has elements of Targ & Spectar from the early 1980s except the enemies are on the periphery as well as the asteroids flying at various angles.

I'd like to give this working title a little shine on my show this coming Tuesday as I'll be featuring a few other games in development for other systems.

4 hours ago, Marco1019 said:

This game has elements of Targ & Spectar from the early 1980s except the enemies are on the periphery as well as the asteroids flying at various angles.

I'd like to give this working title a little shine on my show this coming Tuesday as I'll be featuring a few other games in development for other systems.

hi,

cool, and much appreciated. the team worked hard to create this game, and will appreciate the exposure.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

See?  I knew the 5200 had some hidden potential left.  As long as the system has maintained working controllers it's an awesome beast.  Still more can be done on it I'm sure that will allow it to shine.  The game looks like a LOT of fun!  I could only imagine what it would be like with all four players going on at once.  Definitely a party game...something the 5200 desperately needs.

I am pleased to announce that Novawolf is available for the Atari 5200, and the Atari 8-bit line of computers on cartridge. The price will be $39.95 a piece. Shipping is free if you live in the U.S.A.

Novawolf is a one player, or a simultaneous two player game on both Atari platforms.
As of this moment, we are only taking orders via e-mail, and payment by PayPal. Please when inquiring or ordering Novawolf, please let us know your country of origin for shipping purposes, and please specify which Atari platform you want Novawolf on.

Our e-mail addresses are:
video61@atarisales.com
video61atarisales@gmail.com

thank you very much,

lance
www.atarisales.com

-2.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500