Justin's SIDEWALK SALE stuff for 2019

Justin

Nothing that interesting to offer this year but I do have some loose games for PS1 and Xbox that are in very nice condition. I have Return Fire for PlayStation and Steel Battalion for Xbox, which are kind of interesting and could be spicy in a future trade. Everything listed here is original from within the family and has been well cared for over the years. They are loose as unfortunately they were separated from their original clamshells during a move, but have spent their life in the protective CD sleeves you see in the pictures.

No set prices, hoping for a cool trade or to save up enough money to get some software and lighting for Atari I/O's YouTube channel! I visited pricecharting.com today to get a grasp on what these games are worth in loose condition. I’d like to do a nice trade but am willing to sell everything in a bundle.

The DVDs are mostly all “DISC 2” with Special Features or Bonus Features. I don’t place much of a value on these and am willing to let the complete DVD bundle go in a small trade. I’m looking to find a nice home for these.

$150 takes it all, shipped. Or a cool trade 😀 Money will go toward the site and equipment for Atari I/O’s presence on YouTube. Trades I’m sure will be used in various ways over the years on the site and on our YouTube channel. Thanks for checking out my table!

HERE'S MY WANT LIST:

ANY new in the box Atari game of any kind, for any Atari system

Atari 2600 VCS in good cosmetic condition (for photography purposes)

ANY GAMES FOR:

• NES
  • SNES
  • N64
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega Genesis

*no sports titles please

CONSOLES:

• Sega Master System console (original)
  • Sega Genesis console (original)
  • Sega Game Gear (original)
  • N64 Console