Free Stuff

Sabertooth

With the move and losing the garage I have to downsize a bit. A lot of stuff is going into storage and I may post it as I go through it. Some stuff I just won't have space for. 

Up for grabs:

1. 24" Sanyo Flat CRT TV circa 2003.  The TV is in good cosmetic and working order. Multiple inputs including S-video and composite. Pick-up only in Long Beach, CA. Must get by next Tuesday (7/30). 

2. Set of retro gaming themed propaganda posters by illustrator Steve Thomas. The posters were stapled to the garage wall for years and are not pristine but still look cool.  Free + shipping and packing. 

See pics below.  More to come in the next several weeks and months including loose carts. 

IMG_20190724_201322049.jpg

IMG_20190724_201535359.jpg

Edited by atarilbc

4 hours ago, RickR said:

I finally had time to hang those posters in my garage.  Thanks so much @atarilbc.  I had to move "haunted grandma and grandpa" to make room. 

posters 002.JPG

"haunted grandma and grandpa" do not approve ! 😆😛

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

29 minutes ago, MaximumRD said:

"haunted grandma and grandpa" do not approve ! 😆😛

I found these in the trash if you can believe it.  I have no idea who they are, but it seemed so disrespectful to let them get thrown away.  Not that some stranger putting them in his garage isn't disrespectful.  I guess it's "less" disrespectful.  They are super fragile and old.  The art is done using chalk I think, so you can't touch them without ruining them.   In any case, I like them, and I'll consider them "benevolent" haunted.  

Up for grabs to a member in good standing with a rank 🍊 or higher. Free plus shipping.

Intellivision Flashback Console.

Colecovision Flashback Console.

Both are complete in box, tested and working.

Intellivision has all overlays that came with the system. Slight delaminate of Buzz Bomber overlay.

Slight sun fading on both boxes.

20220716_152835.jpg20220716_153355.jpg

Edited by Sabertooth

Very cool, I'd likely jump on it if I did not already have them. 🤷‍♂️Nice of you to offer. Congrats to whomever snags them! 

Edited by MaximumRD

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

On 7/16/2022 at 5:53 PM, Sabertooth said:

Up for grabs to a member in good standing with a rank 🍊 or higher. Free plus shipping.

Intellivision Flashback Console.

Colecovision Flashback Console.

Both are complete in box, tested and working.

Intellivision has all overlays that came with the system. Slight delaminate of Buzz Bomber overlay.

Slight sun fading on both boxes.

20220716_152835.jpg20220716_153355.jpg

Hey man, I'm SUPER late to the party, but are these still available?

I used to have both in my collection, but I lost them in the fire that destroyed part of my collection back in 2019.

I'd REALLY love to fill that gap in my collection again.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

On 8/27/2022 at 11:36 PM, LeeJ07 said:

Hey man, I'm SUPER late to the party, but are these still available?

I used to have both in my collection, but I lost them in the fire that destroyed part of my collection back in 2019.

I'd REALLY love to fill that gap in my collection again.

Giving a bump.

"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.