Sign in to follow this  
DeLorean

Atari I/O Build Team

We need a game first. I can program, but my computer usage limited due to me having to use my dad's computer ATM. I can design the game, project manage, and do some marketing and such, but programming can't all be done by me for the time being. How should we organize ourselves with this? I found a website that we can use called Trello to project manage. We need to know who's doing what. Who's programming, designing, art, distribution, etc. 

Here, let's do this. If you are interested, fill out this form so we can all get straight on who's doing what.

Form:

http://goo.gl/forms/h1PNbdxqxW

thats what I did for laserman 88, I posted wips on the forum under my lm 88 topic to work on bugs and got it done.

a lot of have own life and no time work on  one specific thing on the team, we work on own game post wips on google drive for testing on bugs and such

then when done I'll put it on my onedrive and if we want it to be made in cart we get Atari io to produce.

I assume they can only do 2600 games,which is fine since that our main focus and if we do 7800 or jaguar programing we can just do roms for emu or flashcarts.

my 2 cents.

since Atari-users.net is currently dead, my websites(AVC Online and Video Game Summit(word press versions(I got a basic html site of VGS up on angelfire))
The build team page will also be down for while.
Around Dec 13th I will be upgrading my godaddy account for webhosting for more then 1 site(right now its just domain for Video Game Summit)
I will be willing to make an Atari I/O build team site for it or maybe just do the page like before on AVC Online.
(we had hoped to move the sites to atari.org but got no reply from them,so we are waiting until after our domain for videogamesummit.net renews so we can upgrade on go daddy)

Ihave raptor  + on my desktop, haven't done anything with it yet(same for 7800 basic and I'm planning to retool my laserman 88 game with bBasic down the road)
Ot: since my site is be worked on being moved to godaddy I am willing to add an Atari I/O build team section in my forum (I'm willing to make it private as well),or we can just keep using this topic.

Hey folks, just letting you I'm busy getting AVC Online back up right now, and  sadly most of the newer stuff wasn't saved including the page for Atari I/O build team.
I have two options here: 1 redo the page by hand and just add it to site or 2. make a dedicated web site for it  using a sub domain and it can have extra stuff..

I really want to put this back up before I add the other pages to  my site(jagfest and a shop page) want hear from you.
VGS site will be up sometime soon.

AVC Online should be up later today heres a preview of the revised Atari I/O Build team page http://www.atari-video.club/wordpress/?page_id=145(when ithe site goes active the wordpress part of the url would be removed)

I left out the google drive link because I figured I can  save the finish games on site (I have unlimited space)

if there is anything I need to add let me know.