Money Back Guarantee - Five Man Electrical Band

Atari 5200 Guy

I first discovered this song shortly after Mom passed.  I had moved in with my Grandmother and was cleaning out and remodeling her old small workshop that once belonged to my great grandpa.  There was an old stack of old vinyl albums with most of them without any sleeves.  I asked her about them and she responded that they were mine handed down from my Dad when he passed...they were just forgot about.  So I went through them.  This one was on an old K-Tel album.  So, I setup an all in one stereo, you know the ones that had a record player, 8-track, AM/FM, and played the record while I finished up the workshop.  This song was on it and became one of my favorites.  There were a bunch of others that were good, too, but this one stuck with me.  A real toe tapper.  I kept the radio in the workshop and added florescent lighting.  I could see!  Better than a single light bulb stuck in a corner that shocked you every time the chain was pulled.  I'll have to see if I can find those other songs that were on there I liked.  

3 hours ago, RickR said:

I like it.  Toe tapper for sure. 

kinda catchy, eh?  Maybe I should have told my wife this when I met her.  Take me for a 10-day trial, get your money back guarantee.  :rofl:  Just kidding.  10 days have turned into 10 years.

Edited by kamakazi20012