Virtual boy in Luigi's mansion 3

jmjustin6

So I have been playing Luigi's mansion and one of the first gadgets you get in the game is called a "virtual boo". Basically it's a virtual boy that let's you talk to professor E. Gadd and look up the map and what not.

They even made jokes about it when he first gives it to you. This is going to revolutionize virtual reality. These things are gonna fly off the shelves. with the sleek black and red coloring who wont love it. 

received_554561645304127.jpeg

I had a Virtual Boy once and actually enjoyed it.  Mario Tennis and Galactic Pinball were my favorites.  I had Wario Woods or World (??), too.  I think I found Red Alert on clearance.  Actually, I remember getting all of it on clearance for $30 from Toys R Us I believe in Arkansas when I visited my mother decades ago.  I wish I still had one.  I loved it.

On November 5, 2019 at 12:59 AM, kamakazi20012 said:

I had a Virtual Boy once and actually enjoyed it.  Mario Tennis and Galactic Pinball were my favorites.  I had Wario Woods or World (??), too.  I think I found Red Alert on clearance.  Actually, I remember getting all of it on clearance for $30 from Toys R Us I believe in Arkansas when I visited my mother decades ago.  I wish I still had one.  I loved it.

I know this thread is old but I just wanted to say this. The game you are referring to is Virtual Boy Wario Land, technically the second game in the series. The gameplay falls more in line with the first game than the sequels with the hat mechanic from Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 making its first and only return.

51 minutes ago, HDN said:

I know this thread is old but I just wanted to say this.

:pow_big:

It's totally cool to bump old topics at Atari I/O!

As long as you have something to add to the convo! I've never understood the problem with bumping an old topic. "Atari" is an old topic. It's okay to have threads that go on for years. I'd rather have one "2600 Pac-Man" thread or "ET" or "Virtual Boy in Luigi's Mansion" than start over and over again every other year. If you have something interesting to add to a conversation, everyone here is always welcome to speak up and share your thoughts. If the thread needs to die I'll shut it down, which has never happened.