POP QUIZ -- 8/20/2014

POP QUIZ
8/20/2014

Answer the following three questions. The first to do so correctly will win a prize.

1.) : This 1980s video game system, a rival to Atari's 5200, came with Donkey Kong as it's pack-in title.

2.) : In Crystal Castles, this is the name of Bentley Bear's greatest nemesis, the hook-nosed witch.

3.) : This toy company, founded by former Atari employees including Don Kingsborough and Mark Robert Goldberg, helped launch the Nintendo Entertainment System in America and was responsible for such toys as Lazer Tag and Teddy Ruxpin.

I see that I have arrived too late...

I did, however, get to play the sequel to Crystal Castles at the Austin Classic Game Fest last weekend.  It's a pretty neat (and difficult if you don't realize you can shoot after you pick up the white crystal) homebrew called Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest.

The Old Dragoon

CONGRATULATIONS, icrra!! Your perfect score has won the Prize! We will private message you in a moment for your address and details, we'll FedEx your prize and you should have it in the morning.

If you didn't win this time, there will be other chances to win more prizes soon! You never know when we might have a Pop Quiz!

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYBODY!!

Archived