Announcing PUTT 18 MINIATURE GOLF for Atari 7800 - NOW AVAILABLE!

Video 61

hi all,

artisan and i were day dreaming, this is just a mock up, label not perfect. but putt18 has been a super seller on the atari 8-bit, and the 5200, we were just day dreaming perhaps someday on the atari 7800. so we decided to see what a cart might look like.

thanks for looking,

lance

www.atarisales.com

-2.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

hi everyone,

we are still fooling around. but we have been doing a little work, changed the label a bit, got new packaging, did front and back artwork, kinda messing around whilst we fiddle with some programming to see if or what we can do.

thanks for looking ,

lance

www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

Justin
This post was recognized by Justin!

"Shared your own YouTube video!"

Video 61 was awarded the badge 'Totally Tubular' and 50 points.

hi everyone,

we are getting further on, here is a youtube of the beta version we are testing.

This is an early preview of the prototype version of "Putt18" for the Atari 7800 game system, from Video 61 and Atari Sales. NOTE: This is an early prototype of a game under production. Things are subject to change. Thanks for watching!

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

5 hours ago, Video 61 said:

hi everyone,

we are getting further on, here is a youtube of the beta version we are testing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViizneNGdyY

This is an early preview of the prototype version of "Putt18" for the Atari 7800 game system, from Video 61 and Atari Sales. NOTE: This is an early prototype of a game under production. Things are subject to change. Thanks for watching!

lance

www.atarisales.com

hi everyone,

bummer, i do not know why the pic of the youtube did not show. sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for the kind words everyone.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

2 hours ago, Video 61 said:

hi everyone,

bummer, i do not know why the pic of the youtube did not show. sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks for the kind words everyone.

lance

www.atarisales.com

Fixed , I find if you click SHARE and copy & paste the shorter link it works more consistently. 😎🍻

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

11 hours ago, peteym5 said:

I am looking at the video. Notice something, the scoreboard looks much different than what I have up on the emulator and could be the source of the flickering problem. It is only suppose to be dark green to just beyond the height of the alpha numeric characters at the top. Looks like it is a few pixels taller.

hi peter,

as usual, you are on top of things. its why we beta test on real hardware.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

hi guys,

this looks like it, we are about finished testing, most likely this is the finished version. we will announce it soon. enjoy!

thanks for watching,

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

Coming Soon!! Here is my video I made using the emulator to clearly show the game clearly. 

Putt Eighteen Miniature Golf for the Atari 7800. This game has 6 different courses and an Random Course option that random plays a set of 18 screens from the six courses. All the sprites are multicolored graphics on the 7800. Other feature it has above the Atari 8-bit version is it also has tunnels, represented by what looks like extra holes, but trapezoid shaped. If the ball connects, it will disappear for a second, and appear where the tunnel ends on the screen. One or Two Players. Can turn off the obstacles and hills. Can play the cross hair, ball will shoot toward where you point at, hold the fire button down depending on how hard you want to shoot it. Also has the option to play the 2600 putting style, the further your "club" or square is from the ball, the harder you hit it in the opposite direction.

Edited by peteym5
What happened to my original link

hi Every one,

we are pleased to announce Putt18 for the Atari 7800 pro system. the game will be $39.95. when inquiring about the game, please state the country you live in for shipping purposes.

we are only taking orders via our e-mail address,

video61@atarisales.com

video61atarisales@gmail.com

and paypal payment only,

Putt18 is not listed on our web site yet, a web page for Putt18 is coming. but the game is ready for sale now.

thanks,

lance
www.atarisales.com

-1.jpg

-3.jpg

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

2 hours ago, peteym5 said:

A bit of good news so far is that we announced on here and I announced on my Facebook group before anyone else. This could be a shock to them that we are moving to porting games to the 7800. 

HEHEHE

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500