Samus Ragequits Metroid Vid

Atari 5200 Guy

I love Metroid and, so far, am liking Other M on Wii.  So far.  That may change.  I don't like to having to switch between side scrolling and first person just to do certain tasks but I got use to it.  I wish it would have kept the first person aspect out of the game.  It does work its just sometimes hard to get working for my setup.

7 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

I love Metroid and, so far, am liking Other M on Wii.  So far.  That may change.  I don't like to having to switch between side scrolling and first person just to do certain tasks but I got use to it.  I wish it would have kept the first person aspect out of the game.  It does work its just sometimes hard to get working for my setup.

I completely agree with this.  It works, but it makes the game a touch more frustrating than it needs to be.  Maybe it's just me and my limited amount of time to play games, but I can't stand when it takes a lot of trial and error just to progress.  A challenge is fine, but I don't have a lot of time to waste.