What’s on your refrigerator?

Justin

🤔 What’s on your refrigerator? Mine is full of random things, a few of my favorite tidbits of ‘90s goodness reminiscent of the Seinfeld refrigerator. Some items include:

• “Think about it” Seinfeld magazine clippings
  • Classic Bottle & Can Opener
  • PC Engine "Kunio Kun" Dodgeball HuCard-turned-magnet
  • Alfred Hitchcock
  • 1967 Clint Eastwood leaning against his Ferrari 275 GTB
  • William Frawley as "Bub" from My Three Sons
  • Jackie Stewart winning the 1973 Formula One Drivers' Championship
  • Skip Barber Racing School magnet
  • Classic Brian Wilson smoking in a diner
  • 1990 HA! TV Comedy Network Magnet (became Comedy Central the next year)
  • 3 Homemade TurboGrafx-16 Magnets: Gunhead, Victory Run & Bonk's Revenge
  • Porsche 911 Turbo magnet
  • DeLorean 140mph speedometer face
  • 1990 Nick-at-Nite My Three Sons magnet
  • Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Truck magnet
  • 1993 Comedy Central magnet

Everything had to go on the side of my fridge since the front isn’t magnetic, but it works out well for me.

What do you have on your refrigerator that reflects your personality?

whats_on_your_refrigerator.jpg

I went to Disney World once in 1982.  It was our next stop after visiting the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, TN.  I don't remember much of the trip these days other than the Sunsphere in TN and the really large donut I got the morning we went to Disney World.  That donut was as large as my 8 year old head!  I'd love to visit Disney World again.  When I was there Epcot was just being built.  A lot has changed since.  I also remember Quack Attack very well...and DTV!

2 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

I went to Disney World once in 1982.  It was our next stop after visiting the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, TN.  I don't remember much of the trip these days other than the Sunsphere in TN and the really large donut I got the morning we went to Disney World.  That donut was as large as my 8 year old head!  I'd love to visit Disney World again.  When I was there Epcot was just being built.  A lot has changed since.  I also remember Quack Attack very well...and DTV!

I first went to the Disney Parks in 1983.  As someone who has been in Florida for over 25 years now and who has been visiting the parks several times a year in all that time, I can tell you that parks have changed A LOT in that time.  EPCOT is actually undergoing a massive update right now.  When you came to Disney only Magic Kingdom and EPCOT existed.  Now there's Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios as well. 

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

I love your Disney magnets!!! I want to become a pass holder too ☺️ 

Thank you!  I have different ones for Christmas as well.  🙂 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

16 hours ago, Gianna said:

I love your Disney magnets!!! I want to become a pass holder too ☺️ 

I’ve spent half my life living in Florida, and when the forums launched I lived right at the Disney World exit (the one with the Mickey electrical pole) and yet somehow you guys have me WAY outnumbered with Disney refrigerator magnets. I don’t think I have a single one. All I have in my kitchen are a couple of Disney wine corks I bought at Disney Springs.

17 minutes ago, Justin said:

I’ve spent half my life living in Florida, and when the forums launched I lived right at the Disney World exit (the one with the Mickey electrical pole) and yet somehow you guys have me WAY outnumbered with Disney refrigerator magnets. I don’t think I have a single one. All I have in my kitchen are a couple of Disney wine corks I bought at Disney Springs.

Don't feel bad, Justin.  I rarely go into gift shops anywhere anymore.  Memories live in your head, not on your fridge :bttf_hoverboard:

Edited by RickR