Hi Again!

DegasElite

Well, for starters, I have been hanging around here since about 2014, I believe. So, it has been a while. Almost 1,300 posts later, I am still here. I am an avid collector of Atari games, VHS tapes and DVDs, a Mac-head since 1993, an animation buff, and avid learner of anything. Glad to have been here for the last six years or so. Thanks for having me. 🙂 

WELCOME AGAIN @BlackCatz40‼️ You've been in the forums since 2014, since almost the very beginning! You're a terrific part of our community and we're so fortunate to have you here. Is your reintroduction a signal that you're becoming more active? I hope you continue to enjoy your time here, and if there's ever anything we can do to make your time in the forums more enjoyable please let us know!

Thanks, Justin. Actually, I really would love to see if the knowledgeable people on programming from here can set up a forum post or blog on game design and programming games. I think that it would be a great asset to the people in the Atari.io Forums. It could cover stuff like BASIC, assembly code, and more advanced languages for any and all of our Atari computers and systems. It could turn this site into a mecca for people who want to learn this stuff. That's what I think. Thanks for letting me share. :O)