Memorable T.V. show themes we love

MaximumRD

I saw the All in the Family theme posted. What many people don't know: there's a longer version of it, with an additional bridge and more verses. I don't think it was ever included in an episode, but I think studio audiences might have heard it. There were at least two record albums released that contained All in the Family audio clips (this was before VCRs were common and if you wanted to play your favorite shows, this was the only way!) -- one of those albums is at just about every flea market and used record store! The first one has the extended theme:

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

How about some American-Japanese crossovers?

While I prefer the original theme song, the Japanese version of X-Men features some rockin' music and cool custom animation.

I also prefer the US Rock the Dragon DBZ theme song.

I was also a fan of Big O when it premiered on Cartoon Network and dig the theme.

Edited by nosweargamer

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

1 hour ago, socrates63 said:

You kool kids who grew up with cable in the house -- I missed a lot of great shows because I had to fiddle with the TV antenna and aluminum foil. I remember Ultra Man was on Turner, but I only saw it the one time when I was at my friend's house.

I only had cable in college growing up. It was included with campus dorms and apartments! 

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Just now, nosweargamer said:

I only had cable in college growing up. It was included with campus dorms and apartments! 

I didn't think of that! I commuted to school from home. 

I did however take advantage of free food towards the end of quarters when my (girl) friends, who had too much meal allowance remaining (it didn't roll over), called the guys over for dorm food feasts. My favorite was beef stroganoff at University of Washington 🙂🍽️