Will you be going to the movies again?

Gianna

They are going to mandate masks in Minnesota Saturday, according to Minnesota Governor Timothy Walz. It could be considered a petty misdemeanor if you are without one. One could be fined up to $1,000.00 if not wearing a mask. I guess they mandated it in thirty other states. Maybe it will work. I hope so.

Edited by DegasElite

6 minutes ago, BlackCatz40 said:

They are going to mandate masks in Minnesota Saturday, according to Minnesota Governor Timothy Walz. It could be considered a petty misdemeanor if you are without one. One could be fined up to $1,000.00 if not wearing a mask. I guess they mandated it in thirty other states. Maybe it will work. I hope so.

We've had mandatory masks in Oregon since early July, and it's starting to turn the curve back down.  There's no penalty here that I know of, other than shame. 

In Miami they are fining people for not wearing them and businesses for not enforcing them.  They are going to businesses at random.  They showed up at my office and the inspector was pleased to see that we have continued to do telehealth.

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

I always enjoyed movie theaters for the immersion and spectacle created by the screen size and sound system (The audience is listening 😊). Having said that, I’ve pretty much stopped going the past couple of years due to rising ticket prices. For movies I really like, I end up buying the 4K or Blu-ray to watch on my 65” 4K TV and surround sound at home anyway, so decided not to go to theaters for the most part. However, I am thinking about going later this month to catch some classic films on the literal big screen. I saw AMC’s announcement a couple of days ago listing old movies like Goonies. 

Well, I was going to see this around June or July of LAST YEAR...

TRAILER #1

... then it got put off until Christmas 2020 due to COVID-19...

... then it got put off AGAIN until later this year...

TRAILER #2

... and while I'm not a big Tom Cruise fan, my lady is getting impatient, so yeah, I'll be watching this one.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>