NSG's August 2020 Giveaway!

nosweargamer

Please try to control your excitement, but I recently bought some boxes of Bazooka Joe gum, and have decided to include a piece in the prize pack to go along with the card pack. It still tastes great (for about 30 seconds, before it loses it's flavor), is even softer than I remember it being and comes with a mini comic!

Joe.jpg.dc38ea0d78828d8fd6dbc746abd5d088.jpg

Also, welcome to everyone who recently joined this great forum site. Feel free to browse the site and introduce yourself here:

https://forums.atari.io/forum/59-introduce-yourself/

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

On August 13, 2020 at 1:52 PM, atarienby said:

That would have to be Popeye! Pretty impressive game for the 2600 and a lot of challenging fun!

Popeye is a wonderful nintendo game that has sadly been lost to time. I have to get the 2600 cart someday.

my favorite is pitfall

23 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

I love that game.  Have yet to find a physical cart of that one.

I ditto what Justin says.  Now is the perfect time to jump in and get a real 2600.  I know you'll love it!

I ditto what Justin says.  Now is the perfect time to jump in and get a real 2600.  I know you'll love it!

On 8/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, JosephTubeHD said:

i dont have the funds just for collectables

46 minutes ago, SuperTrooper said:

Collectables, most retro game shops still sell 2600 games for a buck or two.  I know of a few teens getting into them just because they are so cheap.

@JosephTubeHD I'm willing to bet there's a friendly Atari I/O Member who would be happy to lend or donate a spare 2600 and common games to someone with a genuine interest in playing. People are generous once they get to know you.

Congrats @The Mighty Omega!!!

You won the drawing! Please send me a US address through the messenger system here to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you within 3 days, I may have to choose another winner.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

2 hours ago, The Mighty Omega said:

Wow, I’ve never won anything better than a few bucks on scratch off lotto tickets before! Thank you!

CONGRATULATIONS on your big win @The Mighty Omega‼️👍 And a big thanks again to @nosweargamer for hosting his contest here and bringing so many great new people to Atari I/O 🙌

16 minutes ago, socrates63 said:

Congratulations, Omega! 🍻👏

As HDN mentioned, the consolation prize ain't bad -- got introduced to The I/O 👍

YES! It's great to have you here @socrates63

Thanks to everyone who took part! I was blown away by the amount of participation.

The package has been shipped!

And yes, I plan to do another contest here, possibly sooner rather than later, so stay tuned to the site and my channel...