BTB’s Atari 7800 Paddle Controllers Giveaway

A little more about the CX-30 Evolved Atari 7800 Paddle Controllers: 

They're newly built custom Paddle Controllers made using Factory Refurbished Atari 7800 Joysticks that came directly from Atari, with brand new pots and brand new cables. They have that super smooth feel, and they still work on the Atari 2600 and Atari 8-Bit Computers.

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

@btbfilms76 I couldn't wait until December so I bought my own CX-30 paddles. They arrived today, and I tried them out on the 2600 with Super Breakout. You are 💯 percent correct in your description -- "super smooth feel" almost velvety. I also found them more comfortable to hold than the 2600 paddles. I am a controller guy, and I am extremely happy with the CX-30. I may get another in my next order with Video 61.

DSC07116.JPG.78f9d0df32886ec19f30e6ce2d358406.JPG

So, I have a question for @btbfilms76 and @Justin.

Since I entered in the Galaxian, Wrecking Crew, Elevator Action, and Major Havoc Squad Challenges, would I have four entries in the contest? Those are all the contests I've entered here, from what I remember. So, do I have one entry (like one raffle ticket in the box) or four?

Thanks. Just a little confused.

2 hours ago, HDN said:

So, I have a question for @btbfilms76 and @Justin.

Since I entered in the Galaxian, Wrecking Crew, Elevator Action, and Major Havoc Squad Challenges, would I have four entries in the contest? Those are all the contests I've entered here, from what I remember. So, do I have one entry (like one raffle ticket in the box) or four?

Thanks. Just a little confused.

Four entries. 

On 8/14/2020 at 12:10 PM, btbfilms76 said:

Be sure to post “Hey BTB, enter me to win!” somewhere alongside your score so I know you're entering the contest, and you will be rewarded with one entry for every High Score Squad Challenge you participate in from June 1st until December 1st, 2020.

36 minutes ago, Sabertooth said:

@btbfilms76 - Since these are 7800 paddle controllers, I'm going to go with the 7800 homebrew brick breaker Crazy Brix by Bob DeCrescenzo.

Sounds good! Let us know how they handle and again, congrats and have some fun with them. 

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

I was stoked to receive these bad boys today at the post office! Immediately after work I plugged them in for a few rounds of Crazy Brix (7800) and Eggmania (2600). They are just as smooth and comfortable as @btbfilms76 suggested. Well done @Video 61!

Also, @Justin included a sealed copy of Task Force (2600). This is the first physical copy of a Froggo game in my collection and was such a great surprise! 

Thanks again to Justin, BTB and Video61 for making the giveaway possible! 

IMG_20201215_123903276.jpg