2020 Tiger Handheld Re-Releases

Recently, Hasbro Gaming re-releasd four Tiger Handheld Games from the 90's: The Little Mermaid, Sonic 3, Transformers G2 & X-Men: Project X.

They retail for $15 and play just like the originals. They seem to be pretty devisive, as some gamers can't stand old LCD gaming style. Me, I'm excited and hope they release another wave with some of my favorites like Baseball, Simons Quest, Double Dragon and Shinobi.

What do you all think? Are there any Tiger handhelds you'd like to see ressurrected? Or should these be left in the past?

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

64 bits. 32 bits. 16 bits. 8 bits. 4 bits, 2 bits, 1 bit, half bit, quarter bit,

THE WRIST GAMES!!!!!

But seriously I've heard nothing but terrible things about Tiger games. I think the only one I've played was Bartman, and that wasn't great. But I love LCD games so much I'm pro-rereleases.

I liI feel these get a really bad wrap, I had lots of fun with mine. I remember I had Paperboy and Mortal Kombat ....I had Ninja Turtles and a Top Gun LCD game, but those were by Konami. I'm glad these are back in some form and hope they continue to release more...I could use a new Paperboy game since its going for upwards of $100 on ebay =/

"Mmmrrrrrrhhhh.....game.....gooooood....."