Atari Lynx newsletters

Scott Stilphen

Well, I'm a little late to the game on this one, but I definitely remember A.P.E.; my Uncle is Clinton Smith 😄

The only credential I can claim (that I remember anyway) was one issue where he detailed a method I used to score a huge amount of points in California Games (the BMX level), where I basically back-flipped off the highest ledge and nailed the landing. I remember being able to do this fairly consistently when I was roughly 6-7, but having just tried it in RetroArch, I seem to have lost my touch 😛 . @PSVITAGAMER2012 I wonder if you can find that issue...

I was just nostalgia searching through old BBS archives and such (which is how I found this post), but I haven't been able to find any actual issues. I'm sure he still has them around somewhere, I should ask him for a copy...

Anyway, if you're curious what he's up to these days, you can find him live-streaming at https://facebook.com/ChitowncsClintusMaximus/

Cheers,

Alexander E. Smith