Bandai America

1Littlebeast

How long have they been with the company? That kind of depends on what stuff I ask.

If they have any knowledge on the early NES game Chubby Cherub, I would love to hear the story from someone who is with the company’s perspective. Interesting story, Chubby Cherub is.

Also, what is your podcast called, @1Littlebeast? I will have to take a listen.

16 minutes ago, HDN said:

How long have they been with the company? That kind of depends on what stuff I ask.

If they have any knowledge on the early NES game Chubby Cherub, I would love to hear the story from someone who is with the company’s perspective. Interesting story, Chubby Cherub is.

Also, what is your podcast called, @1Littlebeast? I will have to take a listen.

@HDN I will make note of it and ill ask if they have any knowledge of a possible remake. wouldn't that be something.   😃 and my podcast is called The Extreme Podcast.  FacebookSpotify here is links to the Facebook page that has all my media stuff and a link to the podcast on Spotify. i've gotten a lot better at it in the past year after getting a new mic and stuff. Hope you like it 😃 .

Edited by 1Littlebeast
mispelling

23 minutes ago, 1Littlebeast said:

@HDN I will make note of it and ill ask if they have any knowledge of a possible remake. wouldn't that be something.   😃 and my podcast is called The Extreme Podcast.  FacebookSpotify here is links to the Facebook page that has all my media stuff and a link to the podcast on Spotify. i've gotten a lot better at it in the past year after getting a new mic and stuff. Hope you like it 😃 .

Probably wouldn’t be remaking it. It was based off a licensed Famicom game.

Thanks