Christmas Decorating Has Started

Atari 5200 Guy

As many of you know, I set up my Christmas stuff last week. It was a process, all right! The only Christmas stuff we have set up is in my (Game)Room, not the rest of the house. However, we did help my grandparents set up their outside decorations last Monday.

My sister and I wrote a stupid Christmas story today using the C64 BASIC prompt. It was very stupid. Does anyone know of a good floppy disc C64 word processor?

I've always wanted to do a retro themed tree. The last few years I've traveled back home so I didn't even decorate. This year with COVID that was out so I decided to grab scissors, some glue and poster board and make a PAC tree in honor of the 40 year anniversary of the original game!

The tree is 7.5-8' tall and I have about 50 pac characters from the games and other media. I bought foam balls and spray paint from the craft store for the blue and yellow balls and made the garland from construction paper. I'm pretty happy with the results! 

IMG_20201207_161237212.jpg

IMG_20201207_072747657.jpg

IMG_20201207_161037952.jpg

IMG_20201207_122220041.jpg

Edited by Sabertooth